- Quezon City, Ma, Philippines
- member since September 29, 2007
JoShMaRiE’s last login was Monday, October 27, 2008.
Catch up on the latest book gossip, friendly debates on artists’ rights, and suggestions for geeky pick-up lines at Flips Flipping Pages, the book club that’s taking the world page by page.
Flippers also hold real-world activities and embark on worthy causes. Join us sometime!
• Support the BOOKAY-UKAY GRAND OPENING! - 55 Maginhawa St UP Village Diliman, QC, 10am June 28
• Reading Date with ANG KAGILA-GILALAS NA PAKIKIPAGSAPALARAN NI ZSAZSA ZATURNNAH by Carlo Vergara – July 12
• BookTalk with Veritas Parochial School, BF Paranaque students – July TBA
Check out the threads for details. See you around!
hi, there's great book swapping happening at www.bookmooch.com. it has a forum here at shelfari, at http://www.shelfari.com/groups/23735/about.
bookmooch is a site that lets you give away the books you don't want anymore and get the books you Really Want to&from bookmooch members all over the world!
joining is free. you don't spend to get the books but you will have to pay postage to send internationally. with sea mail, you won't be damaged so much though (80/thin book, 150 up for heavier books).
hope you join!
hi dear honey
am very happy now I seen ur pics so hope to tell me some thing about ur selif or u can add me on ur massanger as
or send me mail to my privat e-mail as
waiting to hear from u