Minnie Talent edited the characters of What Happened to Goodbye Saturday, November 10, 2012.
see all changes to this book’s characters | see Minnie Talent’s edits | report abuse
- Edited the description of Connor Hamilton:
Mclean'shalf brother, the son of Katherine and Peter Hamilton. Madison is his twin sister.
- Edited the description of Madison Hamilton:
Mclean'shalf sister, the daughter of Katherine and Peter Hamilton. Connor is her halfbrother.
- Edited the description of Grass: Heavyset, gives
Mcleana beer at Riley's suggestion, after breaking her flower pot
- Edited a character:
McleanRich: Famous basketball player and coach at Defriese University that McleanSweet was named after. Gus (Mclean'sfather) worships him.
- Edited the description of Charles "Chuckles" Dover: Owner of EAT INC. Former DB and NBA player.
Mclean'sFather's employer and close friend. Is sort of like Mclean'suncle without blood relation.
- Edited the description of Deb: A "joiner" of things-- she is very welcoming to
Mcleanwhen she first arrives at Jackson. Deb is constantly full of surprises, but she's also a very good organizer and lover of acronyms.
- Edited the description of Ellis: A friend of Riley, Dave, Heather, and
Mclean.Does the morning announcements and is a good student.
- Edited the description of Beth Sweet: One of
Mclean'spersonas, an essential good-girl type.
- Edited the description of Lizbet Sweet: One of
Mclean'spersonas with a flair for the dramatic
- Edited the description of Eliza Sweet:
Mclean'sfirst persona, very much like Mclean herself but with a different name. Was very popular, the sporty type.
- Edited the description of Liz Sweet: The persona that
Mcleanintended on having in this new town. However, some things fall into place and she winds up being, again, Mclean.