- Hampstead, NC, USA
- member since February 20, 2008
Shani T’s last login was Sunday, September 16, 2012.
. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home
Because members have been so nice to me I have drop the Kindle verison of The Undead Heart from 6.99 to 3.99 until March 31st. Don't miss out. You can read reviews a www.thebloodthirtseries,weebly.com or goodreads.com. Enjoy available at amazon.com (The next Twilight for grown ups)
Aw, that sucks...but I never do anything on my b-day either. :/
OMG!! Awesome!! That's certainly something to celebrate! Congratz :D (I'm on lockdown computer wise..cause I'm grounded...now I have a password on my laptop, which I am currently trying to break...I doubt that it will take me long.)