Books I "own" are available for immediate trade.
Books I "plan to read" will be available just as soon as I've read them. Let me know when you're... more »
- San Jose, CA, USA
- member since February 23, 2008
Sleepy’s last login was Friday, August 10, 2012.
Two Renditions of the Native American's Ten Commandments:
The Ten Commandments, Version 1
1. The Earth is our Mother; care for Her
2. Honor all your relations.
3. Open your heart and soul to the Great Spirit.
4. All life is sacred; treat all beings with respect.
5. Take from the Earth what is needed and nothing more.
6. Do what needs to be done for the good of all.
7. Give constant thanks to the Great Spirit for each day.
8. Speak the truth but only for the good in others.
9. Follow the rythms of Nature.
10. Enjoy life's journey; but leave no tracks.
The Ten Commandments, Version 2
1. Treat the earth an all that dwell theron with respect
2. Remain close to the Great Spirit
3. Show great respect for your fellow beings
4. Work together for the benefit of all humankind
5. Give assistance and kindness wherever needed
6. Do what you know to be right
7. Look after the well-being of mind and body
8. Dedicate a share of your efforts to the greater good
9. Be truthful and honest at all times
10. Take full responsibility for your actions
Hello Sleepy my wife is the Author of the book On The Trail Of Ghost. I seen that you had it in your list of books to read and I would love to send you a Autographed copy. This is her first book of several that she is writing and I want to help get her name out there. Please send me information so I can get book to you. If you are uncomfortable with sending your address to me. They have shipping centers and I can send it to one of the locations near you and you can pick it up.
Hi Sleep, I gew up with V as well and still watch it myself either with reruns on the sci fi network or on the old video,s i have of it, I was really excited when i found out about the new series but as you say it will be a long time coming, I used to have all the books myself but I moved house twice and somewhere in between they got lost or left behind, I am sure will be able to find copies of them around. I look forward to hearing from you and finding out what other books u like and any books u might recommend to read will be great. Take care. Mac..
hi sleepy, mark from Glasgow SCOTLAND great to find another V fan on here I really liked this book had to waiteed all those years for it and it was as good as i had hopedcant find many of the V novels around these day,s but i remember reading them alll used to have them but lost them moving house. Good to read your review
Hi! Welcome to the Paranormal Mystery group. Thanks for joining us. We are here to happily steal reading ideas from each other. Please feel free to browse the shelves and the discussions. You're also encouraged to add pertinent books to the shelves and participate in current discussions (or add a new one of your own).
Welcome to the Chiller group! Right now, our authors for the month of July are Richard Matheson and James Herbert. Feel free to read any of their books and post what you read, your review, etc. in the thread for July reads. If you do not want to participate that is fine too, just letting you know what is going on. There are also some other threads I want to tell you about. Introduce yourself, where you just tell all of us a little about yourself, and a title game is going on if you want to jump in there. We've just wrapped up voting on our August authors. They are Stephen King and Dan Simmons. Discussions on those authors will begin August 1 so you'll have plenty of time to track down a book if you want to join in. There's also a book swap thread where members give away their books to other members all you have to do to join is add a post saying that you're interested. Any questions at all just ask, same for suggestions or ideas. If you would like to be added to the list of people that receives group update notes, please add Diamondgirl as a friend and leave her a note letting her know that you want Chiller updates.