- VA, USA
- member since December 11, 2012
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY¨!!!!
READ IT AND post IT 2 YOUR BEST FRIENDS.....
i knew a girl that was so stupid that.......
1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home
Now send this to at least 5 people or
you'll get bad luck for 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!
*! 0-4=Bad luck for 7 years
*! 5-9=your crush will start to like you
*! 10-14=your crush will ask you out
*! 15-19=you and your crush will makeout all the time
*! 21 or more all of the above and you'll get everything you want in life
After you send this to 20 people a yellow box will pop up. Click on it.
A great surprise will appear!*!~!*!
Welcome to 1001 BOOKS YOU MUST READ BEFORE YOU DIE group. The group that is about reading the 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. It is a specific list of books that can be found at the top of the group description. Every two years the book is revised. This means that there are now 1305 books that we are working our way through. We encourage you to explore the group, check out the various opportunities. You can introduce yourself at the Welcome Mat and the directory will direct you to various links within the group.
Our January 2013 BOTMs are
1. Ficciones by Jorge Luis Borges
2. Humboldt’s Gift by Saul Bellow
3. Henderson the Rain King by Saul Bellow
The discussion threads will be pinned to the top. Please join in reading one or all of these books. We are reading The Arabian Nights by Anonymous.
as a seasonal read for January, February and March.
And please stop by and introduce yourself at the Welcome Mat.
100 Adventures does sound really good. And I agree, the one about finding her long lost father seems really emotional and sweet. I hope I can find some time to read it someday.
Were there really 100 adventures in the book? I like the idea of every day having an adventure. Sometimes small things in life or everyday challenges can be an adventure. Today I was very tired and I have a very long class after school, so my adventure/challenge is to stay positive and hopefully learn something important. What was your adventure today?
What did you decide to read next? I couldn't tell from your bookshelf. Maybe you can divide your shelf into categories so I can see the "reading now" section. Tell me a little about your latest book.
Talk to you soon,