- member since December 12, 2012
Jianna’s last login was Tuesday, September 24, 2013.
THIS IS REALLY FUNNY¨!!!!
READ IT AND post IT 2 YOUR BEST FRIENDS.....
i knew a girl that was so stupid that.......
1. She called me to get my phone number.
2. She spent 20 minutes looking at the orange juice box because it said 'concentrate.'
3. She put lipstick on her forehead because she wanted to make up her mind.
4. She tried to put M&M's in alphabetical order.
5. She sent me a fax with a stamp on it.
6. She tried to drown a fish.
7. She thought a quarterback was a refund.
8. She got locked in a grocery store and starved to death.
9. She tripped over a cordless phone.
10. She took a ruler to bed to see how long she slept.
11. She asked for a price check at the dollar store.
12. She studied for a blood test.
13. She thought Meow Mix was a CD for cats.
14. When she heard that 90% of all crimes occur around the home, she moved.
15. When she missed the 44 bus, she took the 22 bus twice instead.
16. When she took you to the airport and saw a sign that said 'Airport Left' she turned around and went home
Now send this to at least 5 people or
you'll get bad luck for 7 years!!!!!!!!!!!
*! 0-4=Bad luck for 7 years
*! 5-9=your crush will start to like you
*! 10-14=your crush will ask you out
*! 15-19=you and your crush will makeout all the time
*! 21 or more all of the above and you'll get everything you want in life
After you send this to 20 people a yellow box will pop up. Click on it.
A great surprise will appear!*!~!*!
Glad you enjoyed the book. Sounds mysterious, I like mysteries! What did you read over break? How is the new book- seems kind of creepy. Why do you think people enjoy being scared so much? When you think about it, it seems like something you would NOT want to feel.
Any clues in the book about the mysterious bracelet? What do you think happened the night of the accident?
Looking forward to hearing more about the book,
So that makes a little more sense now. What has happened since? I have the feeling that Miri will grab Molly and return to modern times with her.
Did you find out whose money it was? It HAS to be grandma's. I feel that Aunt Flo and Horst both want the money. Are they working together? Or are they competing against each other for the money?
What would you do if you were in Molly's situation? What do you think Molly will actually do based on what you've read?
Talk to you soon,
Welcome to the Mockingjays! Looking forward to our online responses.
The plot thickens. So Miri saw Horst take the money. Was it Grandma's money I assume? Do you think Aunt Flo had anything to do with it? I would bet her and Horst will split the loot.
You said Miri is trying to get back to Molly's time. Did she go back to the future again? With the glasses? Explain, I'm a little confused. Does Molly want to go with her? It seems like they may have a 'sisterly' bond.
Fill me in on what's happened. It sounds like an exciting book.