I couldn't find discussion questions for "Briefing for a Descent into Hell." So, I'm using the generic ones. If anyone can find some specific questions, post them at will:
1. What is the book about?
2. What are the main events of the book?
3. What did you like about this book?
4. What did you dislike about this book?
5. What is the setting of the book, and how does it add to the book?
6. Who are the main characters in the book?
7. Who is your favorite character?
8. Who is your least favorite character?
9. What did you not understand about this book?
10. Does this book have any special meaning to your personal life?
11. What is the theme (moral) of the book? Are there any significant motifs or allusions (biblical, mythical, etc.)?
posted 2 years ago. ( permalink )