Here is the Uf group challenge:- YOU CHOOSE YOUR OWN BOOKS TO READ. Only trick is that you have to already own the book, be able to get it at the library, or borrow it during those three months. If you don't have any books on your TBR shelf at home or don't have access to a library and still want to participate, then I guess, pick up four new books if you wish.
If you want to change your selections at any time, that is fine.
Here are the categories for the book selection process - please note that these categories are slightly different than the last challenge and there are Optional Add'l Book selections for those who wish for a bigger challenge:
(Definition of Urban Fantasy for this challenge: books with a vampire, werewolf, witch, or fae character or set in a UF world with some other mythical character or skill set)
* 1 Urban Fantasy Title
* 1 Urban Fantasy Title featuring a male lead character
* 1 Other Fantasy OR Paranormal Romance Title (not strictly UF)
* 1 Other book by an author you've never read before (expanding your horizons!) - any genre
* Optional Add'l Book - Featuring Zombies
* Optional Add'l Book - Post-Apocalyptic OR Dystopian theme
* Optional Add'l Book - Cover Hunt: Book with blue as the primary cover color
posted 2 years ago. ( permalink )