1) Challenge is from Jan 1 to Dec 31
2) All of the books must be from the Harlequin family of imprints
3) Read one book for each requirement
1) Read 1 book with a weather condition in the title (i.e. storm, rain, snow)
2) Read 1 book with a person's name in the title (i.e. Mary, John)
3) Read 1 book with a title in the title (i.e. King, Prince, Princess, Sheik)
4) Read 1 book with a color in the title (i.e. red, blue, white)
5) Read 1 book by an author whose last name begins with the letter "R"
6) Read 1 book with an element in the title (earth, wind, fire, air, spirit)
1) Please join the challenge by commenting with a link to your post (I'll start a participant blog roll)
2) A list is not necessary and may be changed at any time
3) Books can be in any format - paper, audio, ebook
4) Books may be used for other challenges
5) Go to eHarlequin for book information, anything you can purchase there counts for the challenge.
You can sign up at my Harlequin/Silhouette Reading Challenge Blog for this one http://harlsilreadingchal.blogspot.com/
Yvonne473 started this discussion 3 years ago. ( | permalink )