I have set a goal for myself to read at least 12 books this year.
As of now this is my reading list:
1. Best Friends Forever by Jennifer Weiner
2. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (started but never finished)
3. Mrs. Perfect by Jane Porter (1st book in series)
4. The Scarlet Thread by Francine Rivers
5. 1st to Die by James Patterson (Woman's Murder Club)
6. The Atonement Child by Francine Rivers
7. Something Borrowed by Emily Giffen
8. Last Light by Terri Blackstock
9. Power of a Praying Wife
10. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot
11. Last Light by Terri Blackstock
Now I was wondering...Do devotional books count as a book read? Or does it need to be a novel? Also, what is your feeling on Audio books? Do they count as a book read?
I'm very curious to see what everyone thinks!
~Also let me know what yearly goal is & what your books are on your list!
Melody started this discussion 3 years ago (edited). ( | permalink )