Fazzii edited the characters of Evernight Saturday, April 2, 2011.
see all changes to this book’s characters | see Fazzii’s edits | report abuse
- Edited the description of Bianca Olivier: The protagonist and main character. She is destined to become a vampire but sometimes doesn't like the thought of it. She has alaways known what she will become all her life and is of a minority of Vampires that are born not
- Edited the description of Lucas Ross: He is a human student at evernight and falls in love with Bianca. He is later revealed to be part of Black Cross but not by choice because it was how he was brought up. He doesn't make many friends while at evernight mainly because he realises most of the attendees are vampires so rebels against them by
- Edited the description of Balthazar More: He is a vampire attendee of the school but not like others and does not act to harm and bully the human attendees like many other vampire students. He is friendly to everyone, including Bianca.
- Edited the description of Raquel: A human student attending the school but unlike others got in on a scholarship. The vampire students are notably brutal to her especially on the subject of her clothes and money that she has. She is stalked by Enrich who at the time she doesn't realise is a
- Edited the description of Vic: Lucas's room mate and a friend to both him and Bianca. He chooses to dress in Hawaiian shirts and hula ties, defying the school
- Edited the description of Mrs. Bethany: The head mistress of the school she is brutal and nasty. She doesn't like change especially to the school rules and is very proud of her school which is also her home and life. She doesn't regularly leave the
- Edited the description of Enrich: Part of the typical evernight type. He stalks Raquel by stealing her possessions and scratching on her roof at the night. He eventually dies after fighting with Lucas he thinks he isn't a threat until Lucas kills him one