Ultimus Peregrinus edited the characters of Ice Station Monday, August 15, 2011.
see all changes to this book’s characters | see Ultimus Peregrinus’s edits | report abuse
- reordered the characters.
- 1 : Shane M. Schofield a.k.a Scarecrow: The leader of the expedition to help the American scientists in Wilkes Ice Station.
- 2 : Sarah Hensleigh: One of the lead scientists on Wilkes Ice Station. She is also a paleontologist.
- 3 : Kirsty Hensleigh: Twelve year old daughter of Sarah Hensleigh
- 4 : Elizabeth Gant a.k.a Fox a.k.a Dorothy: One of the members of the team out to help the American scientists at Wilkes. She has a particular liking for Scarecrow.
- 5 : James Renshaw: The reason why Scarecrow and team are coming to Wilkes in the first place. He is said to have killed another scientist in an altercation between them.
- 6 : Bernie Olson:
- 7 : Buck Riley a.k.a Book: One of the members of the team out to help the American scientists at Wilkes. Nicknamed so because he was caught by one of his friends while writing a book.
- 8 : Wendy: Kirsty Hensleigh's pet seal.
- 9 : Andrew Trent a.k.a Hawk: The leader of a force who were sent to Peru to protect an ancient artefact. Has been missing since that day.
- 10 : Trevor Barnaby: Scarecrow's mentor in Covert Operation Intelligence. Heads the British Naval Force
- 11 : Mr. Nero: Barnaby's second-in-command
- 12 : Abby Sinclair:
- 13 : Jack Walsh:
- 14 : Chuck Kozlowski:
- 15 : Pete Cameron:
- 16 : Samurai:
- 17 : Jaques Latissier:
- 18 : Kaplan:
- 19 : Conlon:
- 20 : Munro:
- 21 : Luc:
- 22 : Rebound: