BryTa edited the characters of Once a Witch Tuesday, February 14, 2012.
see all changes to this book’s characters | see BryTa’s edits | report abuse
- reordered the characters.
- 1 : Tamsin Greene: Believing she was the first unTalented one in a long line of Talents, Tamsin was the outcast of her extended family. Yet, later in the book, she discovers she is one of the most powerful witches in her family. Her Talent is being able to prevent any others from using theirs. She can also take on others Talents.
- 2 : Gabriel Snowe: The childhood friend of Tamsin, Gabriel is moved away from the family at a young age because his mother fell for a mortal man. Comes back and he and Tasmin work together to accomplish something big.
- 3 : Rowena Greene: Rowena is one of the most powerful witches in the family tree - she has the power to be able to speak well and can be very persuasive.
- 4 : Althea Green: Althea is the head of the family. Tamsin's grandmother.
- 5 : Alistair Callum: Is technically the "bad guy" in the book - although, at first, posing as a professor in need of finding a family heirloom.
- 6 : Aunt Beatrice: Her grandmothers sister whose talent is the ability to freeze people by touching their forehead.
- 7 : Agatha: Tamsin's friend and roommate
- 8 : James: Rowena's fiance
- 9 : Gwyneth: Rowena's friend