Of the various types of mythological literature, fairy tales are the simplest and purest expressions of the collective unconscious and thus offer the clearest understanding of the basic patterns of the human psyche. Every people or nation has its own way of experiencing this psychic reality,... read more
1. Theories of Fairy Tales
2. Fairy Tales, Myths, and Other Archetypal Stories
3. A Method of Psyschological Interpretation
4. A Tale Interpreted: "The Three Feathers"
5. "The Three Feathers" Continued
6. "The Three Feathers" Completed
7. Shadow, Anima, and Animus in Fairy Tales
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.