The information revolution has made for a radically more fluid knowledge environment, and the growth of venture capital has created inexorable pressure towards fast commercialisation of existing technologies. Companies that don't use the technologies they develop are likely to lose them.
1. Xerox PARC
2. The Closed Innovation Paradigm
3. The Open Innovation Paradigm
4. The Business Model
5. From Closed to Open Innovation
6. Open Innovation @ Intel
7. Creating New Ventures out of Internal Technologies
8. Business Models and Managing Intellectual Property
9. Making the Transition
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.