In 9/11 Contradictions , David Ray Griffin shows that the official story about 9/11 is riddled with internal contradictions. Two contradictory statements cannot both be true. These contradictions show, therefore, that individuals and agencies articulating the official story of 9/11 have made... read more
I. Questions about Bush Administration and Pentagon leaders
1. How Long Did George Bush Remain in the Classroom?
2. When Did Dick Cheney Enter the Underground Bunker?
3. Was Cheney Observed Confirming a Stand-Down Order?
4. Did Cheney Observe the Land-All-Planes Order?
5. When Did Cheney Issue Shootdown Authorization?
6. Where Was General Richard Myers?
7. Where Was Donald Rumsfeld?
8. Did Ted Olson Receive Calls from Barbara Olson?
II. Questions about the US Military
9. When Was the Military Alerted about Flight 11?
10. When Was the Military Alerted about Flight 175?
11. When Was the Military Alerted about Flight 77?
12. When Was the Military Alerted about Flight 93?
13. Could the Military Have Shot Down Flight 93?
14. Had 9/11-Type Attacks Been Envisioned?
III. Questions about Osama bin Laden & the Hijackers
15. Were Mohamed Atta and the Other Hijackers Devout Muslims?
16. Where Did Authorities Find Atta's Treasure Trove of Information?
17. Were Hijackers Reported on Cell Phone Calls?
18. Is there Hard Evidence of bin Laden's Responsibility?
IV. Questions about the Pentagon
19. Could Hani Hanjour Have Flown American 77 into the Pentagon?
20. What Caused the Hole in the C Ring?
21. Did a Military Plane Fly over Washington during the Pentagon Attack?
V. Questions about the World Trade Center
22. How Did Rudy Giuliani Know the Towers Were Going to Collapse?
23. Were There Explosions in the Twin Towers?
24. Were There Explosions in WTC 7?
25. Did the WTC Rubble Contain Evidence that Steel Had Melted?
Summary and Conclusion
We’re hiding the errata, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book and books that cite this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.