Lauren :) edited the characters of The Lady Elizabeth Monday, September 9, 2013.
see all changes to this book’s characters | see Lauren :)’s edits | report abuse
- Edited the description of Elizabeth I: Daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn; half-sister of Edward VI and Mary I; eventual queen of England (Elizabeth I). Called "Bessy" by her father. Called 'Temperance' by her brother,
- Edited the spoiler-free description of Elizabeth I:
- marked the description of Elizabeth I as a spoiler
- Edited the description of Lady Jane Grey: Cousin to Mary, Elizabeth and Edward. Her parents were Henry Grey, the marquess of Dorset and Frances Brandon, the daughter of Henry VIII's sister, Mary and Charles Brandon, the Duke of Suffolk. She was known as the Queen for 9 days, and after Mary came into succession, Lady Jane Grey was sent to the Towers and after a period of time, was
- Edited the spoiler-free description of Lady Jane Grey:
- marked the description of Lady Jane Grey as a spoiler