Behind Rosewood's grand façades, where the air smells like apples and Chanel No. 5 and infinity pools sparkle in landscaped backyards, nothing is as it seems. It was here, back in seventh grade, that five best friends shared everything—Seven jeans, MAC makeup, and their deepest, darkest... read more
“"It takes a very unique person to kill, and that's not you."”Melissa
“"What's unsafe is not telling. And...and I'll keep you safe."”Mike Montgomery
“No one can wear a mask for very long”Lucius Annaeus Seneca
“BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP; BUT UGLY GOES CLEAR TO THE BONE”Mereidith
BEAUTY IS ONLY SKIN DEEP, BUT UGLY GOES CLEAN TO THE BONE.Highlighted by 213 Kindle customers
Sucks to be in the dark, huh? Imagine how the blind must feel! If you tell ANYONE what I did, I’ll put you in the dark for good. Mwah!—AHighlighted by 198 Kindle customers
Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the naughtiest of them all? You told. So you’re next.—AHighlighted by 193 Kindle customers
Happy coming-out day, Em—your folks must be so proud! Now that the Fields are alive with the sound of love and acceptance, it would be such a shame if something happened to their little lesbian. So you keep quiet…and they’ll get to keep you!—AHighlighted by 189 Kindle customers
AAAAAA: Helpful hint to the not-so-wise: You’re not fooling anyone. The judges can see you’re faker than a knockoff Vuitton. P.S. She did it, you know. And she won’t think twice about doing it to you.Highlighted by 184 Kindle customers
Tsk tsk, Emily! Does your girlfriend know about your weakness for blondes? I’ll keep your secret…if you keep mine. Kisses!—AHighlighted by 183 Kindle customers
Emmykins: There’s a girl waiting for you in the hot tub. Enjoy!—AHighlighted by 176 Kindle customers
Miss me, bitches? Stop digging for answers, or I’ll have to erase your memories too.—AHighlighted by 166 Kindle customers
Better watch your back…or you’ll be a dead bitch too.—AHighlighted by 165 Kindle customers
P.S. Your stepmommy-to-be has a secret identity, just like you! Want an eyeful? Go to Hooters tomorrow.—AHighlighted by 149 Kindle customers
How to Save a Life
1. The Zen is Mightier Than the Sword
2. Abracadabra, Now We Love Each Other Again
3. Emily's Own American Gothic
4. If You Believe It, Then It's True
5. This Means War
6. Emily's Just a Sweet, Innocent Midwestern Gal
7. Barbie Doll...Or Voodoo Doll?
8. Doesn't Everyone Talk About This Stuff in a Hospital Room?
9. It's No Fun Being the Scapegoat
10. About as Far as Mindless as Aria Could Get
11. Welcome Back...Sort Of
12. On the Lam
13. Only Losers Get Hit By Cars
14. Interrogation, With a Side of Spying
15. Guess Who's Ba-a-ack?
16. A New Victim
17. Cats Can Fight Nice, Can't They?
18. Now, Introducing, for the First Time Ever in Rosewood, Jessica Montgomery
19. Wandering Minds Want to Know
20. No Secrets Between Friends
21. How Do You Solve a Problem Like Emily?
22. If the W's Walls Could Talk...
23. Behind Closed Doors
24. Spencer Gets the Guillotine
25. When It Rains, It Pours
26. Delightfully Tacky, Yet Unrefined
27. Bizarre Love Triangle
28. Poor Little Dead Girl
29. No One Can Hear You Scream
30. Three Little Words Can Change Everything
31. Some Secrets Go Even Deeper
32. Hell Hath No Fury...
33. The Moment of Clarity
34. I'll Get You, My Pretties
35. The Chase Is On
36. An Offer Spencer Can't Refuse
37. Seeing is Believing
38. The Final Piece
39. The All-New Montgomerys, Disturbing as Ever
40. All That Glitters is Not a Golden Orchid
41. Presenting, in Her Return to Rosewood, Hanna Marin
42. Dreams - and Nightmares - Can Come True
We’re hiding the organizations, glossary entries, themes, errata, awards, classification, links to supplemental material, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.