In the exclusive town of Rosewood, Pennsylvania, where the sweetest smiles hide the darkest secrets, four pretty little liars—Spencer, Aria, Emily, and Hanna—have been very bad girls. . . Spencer stole her sister's boyfriend. Aria is brokenhearted over her English teacher. Emily likes her new... read more
"Flawless" by Sara Shepard is an amazing, mystery filled book. The main mystery, of this book series, is finding out who killed Ali and finding the true identity of the pot stirring A. Aria, Spencer, Hannah and Emily are all brought back together to solve the novels main mysteries. The girls... read more (warning: may contain spoilers)
"Flawless" by Sara Shepard is an amazing, mystery filled book. The main mystery, of this book series, is finding out who killed Ali and finding the true identity of the pot stirring A. Aria, Spencer, Hannah and Emily are all brought back together to solve the novels main mysteries. The girls have drifted apart since their best friend was murdered and because of the secrets they keep from one another. "Flawless" depicts the girls gearing towards Foxy, an annual charity ball in which only the richest and coolest teenagers attend, and what happens when A gets in the way of their perfect evenings. Hannah and Sean (her boyfriend) had broken up a few weeks before and Sean decides to take Aria to the dance. Of course there is drama between Aria and Hannah when Hannah finds out but that is not all. Toby took Emily to the dance and later that night killed himself in the woods. The girls think that Toby was A, and now their problems were gone, but of course, that's not the case. Will the girls finally share their secrets in order to discover the biggest secrets of them all? Not likely but keep reading to find out. -A
“You want to take everything from me, but you know what? You can't have this."”Alison DiLaurentis
“"I'm still here girls.... and I know EVERYTHING"”"A"
“"So many new people come here and use the studio's mats. You didn't hear from me, but you could scrape off the foot fungus on our mats and make cheese."”Meredith
“"I know it all. I could RUIN YOU."”"A"
“"Poor confused Emily. I bet you could use a big warm girl hug right now, huh? Don't get too comfortable. It's not over until I say it is."”"A"
“"Beauty is only skin deep"”
“Hi again, Hanna! I want you to read Naomi and Riley the sentences below just as they're written. No cheating! And if you don't, everything will know the truth about you-know-what. That includes Daddy.”-A
“"An eye for an eye and the whole world goes blind."”Gandhi
Spence, I don’t blame you for not telling them our little secret about Toby. The truth can be dangerous—and you don’t want them getting hurt, do you? —AHighlighted by 282 Kindle customers
Hannakins: Mopping the floors at Bill Beach won’t help you get your life back. Not even you could clean up this mess. And besides, I know something about you that’ll guarantee you’ll never be Rosewood Day’s it girl—ever again. —AHighlighted by 276 Kindle customers
Em! Still enjoying the same kinds of *activities* with your best friends, I see. Even though most of us have totally changed, it’s nice to know you’re still the same! Gonna tell everyone about your new love? Or shall I? —AHighlighted by 273 Kindle customers
Naughty, naughty Aria! You should know better than to go after a teacher, anyway. It’s girls like you who break up perfectly happy families. —AHighlighted by 265 Kindle customers
A A A A A A: Two choices: Make it go away or tell your mom. I’m giving you till the stroke of midnight Saturday night, Cinderella. Or else. —AHighlighted by 262 Kindle customers
P.S. Wondering who I am, aren’t you? I’m closer than you think. —AHighlighted by 260 Kindle customers
Since you followed my orders so nicely yesterday, consider this a gift: Get to Foxy, now. Sean’s there with another girl. —AHighlighted by 241 Kindle customers
Four simple words: Hanna. Marin. Blinded. Jenna. What would Daddy think about you if he knew that? I’m watching you, Hanna, and you’d better do what I say. —AHighlighted by 233 Kindle customers
P.S. You hurt me, so I’m going to hurt you. Or maybe I should hurt a certain new boyfriend instead? You guys better watch out—I’ll show up when you least expect it. —AHighlighted by 231 Kindle customers
A A A A A A: Not sure how? Here’s a hint: Strawberry Ridge Yoga Studio. 7:30 a.m. Tomorrow. Be there.Highlighted by 230 Kindle customers
How It Really Began
1. And We Thought We Were Friends
2. Hanna 2.0
3. Is There An Amish Sign-Up Sheet Somewhere?
4. There's Truth in Wine...Or in Aria's Case, Amstel
5. A House Divided
6. Charity Isn't So Sweet
7. O Captain, My Captain
8. Even Typical Rosewood Boys Soul-Search
9. Someone's Allowance Just Got A Whole Lot Smaller
10. Abstinence Makes the Heart Grow Fonder
11. Didn't Emily's Mother Ever Teach Her Not to Get in Stranger's Cars?
12. Next Time, Stash Emergency Cover-Up in Your Purse
13. A Certain English Teacher is Such an Unrelieable Narrator
14. Emily's Perfectly Fine With Taking Ali's Sloppy Seconds
15. She Steals For You and This is How You Repay Her
16. Nice, Normal, Family Night at the Montgomerys'
17. Daddy's Girl Has a Little Secret
18. Surround Yourself With Normal, and Maybe You'll Be Normal Too
19. Watch Out For Girls With Branding Irons
20. Laissez-Faire Means "Hands Off," BTW
21. Some Secret Admirer...
22. You Can't Handle The Truth
23. Next Stop, Greater Rosewood Jail
24. $250 Gets You Dinner, Dancing...and a Warning
25. The Surreal Life, Starring Hanna Marin
26. At Least She Doesn't Have to Sing Backup
27. Aria is Available By Prescription Only
28. It's Not A Party Without Hanna Marin
29. Let It All Out
30. Cornfields Are The Scariest Place in Rosewood
31. Like Hanna Would Steal An Airplane - She Doesn't Even Know How To Fly!
32. Emily Goes to Bat
33. Who's the Naughty Sister Now?
34. See? Deep Down, Hanna Really Is A Good Girl
35. Special Delivery
36. Just Another Slow News Day in Rosewood
37. String Bracelets Are So Out, Anyways
We’re hiding the glossary entries, themes, errata, awards, classification, links to supplemental material, books like this book, books with additional background information, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.