Thirty years after women became 50 percent of the college graduates in the United States, men still hold the vast majority of leadership positions in government and industry. This means that women’s voices are still not heard equally in the decisions that most affect our lives. In "Lean In,"... read more
Introduction: Internalizing the Revolution
1. The Leadership Ambition Gap: What Would You Do if You Weren't Afraid
2. Sit at the Table
3. Success and Likeability
4. It's a Jungle Gym, Not a Ladder
5. Are You My Mentor?
6. Seek and Speak Your Truth
7. Don't Leave Before You Leave
8. Make Your Partner a Real Partner
9. The Myth of Doing It All
10. Let's Start Talking About It
11. Working Together Toward Equality
Let's Keep Talking...
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book and books that cite this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.