In his latest book, What Young India Wants, Chetan Bhagat asks hard questions, demands answers and presents solutions for a better, more prosperous India. ABOUT THE BOOK Why do our students regularly commit suicide? Why is there so much corruption in India? Can t our political parties ever... read more
- Adding Values to Life
- Being Rich, Being Good
- The Meaning of True Wealth
- The Great Indian Social Network
- The Great Indian Psychotherapy
- The Wrong Diagnosis
- Mandi Economics
- Shopping for Consensus
- Altitude Sickness
- What's a Citizen's Life Worth?
- Chocolate Cake and Terror
- Game for a Clean-up
- Don't Worry, Be Happy
- Don't Let Them Divide and Rule Anymore
- Getting Realistic about Real Estate
- India's Democratic Princes
- Ready for a Spring Cleaning?
- The Silly Season
- The Return of the Brash Politician
- How to Reverse the Trust Deficit
- India on the Streets
- In Defence of the PM
- Let's Not Confuse Peace with Love
- My Stupid Suicide Plan
- We Don't Need No Education
- Learn and Share English Lessons with All
- Indian Institute of Idiots
- The Bootlegging of Education
- Letter to Bapu from Generation Next on His Birthday
- When It's Crass versus Class
- Don't Fix History, Look at the Future
- Open Letter to Sonia Gandhi from Young India
- Where's My Nobel Prize?
- Save Us from the 'Lerds'
- Can Engineers Be 'Touchy Feely'?
- Of Ducks and Crocodiles
- The Cut-off
My Great Indian Dream