The best-selling self-help book on anal sex for women now completely updated and expanded. The Ultimate Guide to Anal Sex for Women offers comprehensive information on all aspects of anal eroticism and health: *For all women—heterosexual, lesbian, bisexual—who want to learn how to... read more
Introduction: Confessions of a Backdoor Betty... Eight Years Later
1. Chapter One: 12 Myths About Anal Sex
a. Myth #1: Anal sex is unnatural, wrong, and immoral.
b. Myth #2: Only sluts, perverts, and weirdos have anal sex.
c. Myth #3: The ass is exit only--it's not an erogenous zone.
d. Myth #4: Anal sex is dirty and messy.
e. Myth #5: Only gay men have anal sex.
f. Myth #6: Straight men who like anal sex are really gay.
g. Myth #7: Anal sex hurts.
h. Myth #8: Women don't like anal sex.
i. Myth #9: Anal sex is dangerous and unhealthy.
j. Myth #10: If you have lots of anal sex, you'll end up in adult diapers.
k. Myth #11: Anal sex is the easiest way to get AIDS.
l. Myth #12: Anal sex is naughty.
m. Replacing Myths with Truths
2. Chapter Two: Our Asses, Ourselves: Anal Anatomy
a. The Anus
b. The Anal Sphincters and PC Muscles
c. The Anal Canal and the Rectum
d. The G-Spot
e. The Prostate
3. Chapter Three: Beyond Our Bodies: Emotional and Psychological Aspects of Anal Eroticism
b. Talking About It
e. Trust and Power
4. Chapter Four: Preparing the Ass for Pleasure
b. Manicured Nails
c. Shaving and Waxing
5. Chapter Five: Enemas
a. Plastic Bottle and Bulb Syringe Enemas
b. Enema Bags and Accessories
c. Using an Enema Bag
d. Shower Attachment Enemas
e. Enema Do's and Don'ts
f. Cleaning Enema Equipment
g. Enema Ingredients
6. Chapter Six: Safer Sex
b. Oral Sex Barriers
d. The Female Condom
e. Making Toys Safe
f. Other Safety Precautions
g. Protecting Yourself
7. Chapter Seven: Lubricants
a. Oil- or Vegetable-Based Lube
b. Desensitizing Lube
c. Water-Based Lube
d. Silicone Lube
e. How to Use Lube
8. Chapter Eight: Anal Sex Toys
a. Anal Beads and Bead Toys
b. Butt Plugs
c. Anal Probes and Vibrating Toys
e. Strap-on Dildos and Harnesses
f. Inflatable Toys
g. Anal Toy Tips
h. Sex Toy Materials, Care, and Cleaning
9. Chapter Nine: Doing It For Yourself: Anal Masturbation
a. Why You Should Masturbate
b. How to Masturbate
10. Chapter Ten: Let Your Tongue Do the Walking: Analingus
b. Analingus Tips and Techniques
c. Analingus and Safer Sex
11. Chapter Eleven: Anal Penetration
a. Beginning Penetration
b. Penetration with Penises, Dildos, and Bigger Toys
c. Double Penetration
d. Anal Sex Positions
12. Chapter Twelve: Anal Pleasure for Men
a. Gender Roles and Psychology
b. Prostate Stimulation
c. Just for Men: The Aneros
d. A Different Kind of Orgasm
13. Chapter Thirteen: BDSM and Anal Play
a. BDSM: The Basics
c. Butt Plugs and BDSM
d. Anal Training
e. Psychological Play
f. Maintaining the D/s Dynamic
g. Penetration by Consensual Force
h. Erotic Enema Play
14. Chapter Fourteen: Butt Bondage: Long-Term Butt Plug Wear
a. Tips for Wearing a Butt Plug
b. Keeping It In
c. Bondage 101
d. Bondage Tape
e. Butt Plug Harness
f. Rope Bondage Harness
g. Leather Butt Plug Harness
h. How Long is Too Long?
15. Chapter Fifteen: The Art of Anal Fisting
a. My Personal Philosophy
b. Preparation and Safety
c. Keep It Real: Communication and Expectations
d. There's No Such Thing as Too Much Lube
e. Positions for Fisting
f. Work Your Way In
g. Four Fingers and Beyond
h. Once You're In
16. Chapter Sixteen: Troubleshooting: Common Issues and Problems
17. Chapter Seventeen: Anal Health, Anal Ailments, and STDs
a. Anal Health
b. Sexually Transmitted Diseases
c. Anal Ailments
d. Anal Wellness
18. Chapter Eighteen: The Ultimate Frontier
19. Chapter Nineteen: Resource Guide
b. Enema Equipment and Information
c. Shopping Guide
About the Author
About the Illustrator
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.