1) A twelve-year-old brother who’s convinced she’s a zombie.
2) Parents who are begging her to turn them into vampires.
3) The pet goldfish she accidentally turns instead.
4) Weird superpowers that let her rip the
ideaof vampires is sexy,but who actually dreams of spending eternity as a pasty, bloodthirsty fifteen-year-old? Not me. Unfortunately, the somewhat psychoticvampire who turned me into a bloodsucker didn't botherto ask first. Now I'm dealing with parents who want me to vamp them,a younger brother who's convinced I'm a zombie, and a
6) A seriously ripped vampire hunter who either wants to stake
meor make out with me.Not sure which. Oh and PS, none
Being an undead, eternally pasty fifteen-year-old isn’t quite the sexy, brooding, angst-fest Jane always imagined....
Helen Keeble’s riotous debut novel combines the humor of
my favorite fanfic prepared me to dealwith vampire politics—which are looking pretty tricky based on theundead Elder trying to hunt me down. What's a vampire-obsessed fangirl turned real-life fang girl supposed to do?
Shelfari edited the description of Fang Girl Sunday, July 15, 2012.