ArwenEavan edited the memorable quotes of Dead as a Doornail Monday, May 7, 2012.
see ArwenEavan’s edits | report abuse
- Marked “Eric had told me that that little road, a dirt track leading back to a deer camp, was where Debbie Pelt had hidden her car when she’d come to kill me. Might as well put up a sign: PARKING FOR SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NIGHTTIME ATTACKS.” as not a spoiler.
- Edited a quotation: “I don't have a lot of friends, and I value the ones I have, even if I suspect they dream about catching me in a dark alley somewhere and having their bloody way with me.”
- Edited a quotation: “Might as well put up a sign: PARKING FOR SOOKIE STACKHOUSE NIGHTTIME ATTACKS.”
- Edited a quotation: “`Help'?! I asked you to live with me!”
- Edited a quotation: “Food that walked and talked, that was us. McPeople.”
- Edited a quotation: “I wish that I could read your mind as you can read the minds of others. I wish very much that I could know what was going on in your head. I wish I knew why I cared what's going on in that head.”
- Edited a quotation: “Holding you seems very familiar, Sookie.”
- Edited a quotation: “Our last cook, a guy, had given my friend Arlene a big rush of hope that he was The One--in this case, he'd have been her fourth or fifth One--before he's decamped overnight with her plates and forks and a CD player. Her kids had been devastated; not because they'd loved the guy, but because they missed their CD player.”
- Edited a quotation: “There's not much I dislike more than being addressed as "Hey, you" and being poked with a finger.”