Are you ready to make a living from your craft? Applying her trademark "you-can-do-it" coaching style to the nuts and bolts of business planning, Kari Chapin covers all of the issues involved in turning your creative hobby into a successful business--from mapping out a business plan to... read more
Part 1: Mapping Your Dream
1. Identify Your Dream Business
2. Dream Business Fundamentals
3. Working for Your Vision
5. Goals and Intentions
7. Get Some Help!
Part 2: Planning for Success
8. Types of Business Models
9. Business Plan Preliminaries
10. Do You Manage Your Time, or Does Your Time Manage You?
11. The Nuts and Bolts of Business Plans
12. Know Your Marketplace (or Marketing)
13. Putting It All Together: Your Marketing Plan
14. What Do You Make, and How Do You Make It? Having a Production Plan
15. Money, Money, Money
17. Budgets and Budgeting
18. Money and How to Get Some
19. Making It All Legit
20. Professional Support and Where to Find It
We’re hiding the characters, settings, organizations, glossary entries, themes, errata, awards, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.