This adventure begins in the mythical Forest Savage, home to Merlyn the magician and a host of intriguing animals. Then it launches into an amazing journey that takes the reader to present day Chapel Hill, North Carolina, on to London, England, Paris, France, Mumbai, India, St. Louis, Missouri, San Francisco, California, and Las Vegas, Nevada, all while bouncing back and forth between ancient England's mystical pre-Camelot, and multiple dimensions.
- Westminster Abbey: Learn secrets of the most famous church in world history, which have been hidden for centuries, and passed on to only one man every one hundred years.
- Stonehenge: The ancient architects of this magnificent stone structure had a very specific purpose for its construction. Learn the real purpose for this unique site.
- Land of The Wood: An enchanting dimension in which the imps and elves call home, a place that few humans are permitted to visit.
- The Arc de Triomphe: One of the most famous landmarks in Paris, which sits at the West end of the the Champs-Elysees, and garners special attention from the villain.
- The Forest Savage: A magical forest in which Merlyn resides, where animals have personalities and exist in an meaningful order so far removed from the mortal's reality.