A standalone novella introducing a new side of Half Moon Hollow—featuring a freewheeling courier and the stuffy vampire she has to transport.
Miranda Puckett has failed at every job she’s ever had. Her mother just wants her to come home, join the family law firm, and settle down with... read more
“You asshole!” I hissed at the offending piece of paper. “You presumptuous, invasive vampire asshole!”Miranda
“It’s not a book on taxidermy, is it? 101 Ways to Display the Corpses of Humans Who Annoy You?” “Of course not.” He opened it, licking a finger before carefully selecting a page. He added softly, “I left that particular title at home.”Miranda and Collin
“Well, pardon me for being the jinxed albatross around your neck!” I groused, slapping at his chest. “I’m sorry,” he repeated. “Pardon me for a minute.” I shrieked. I shouted nonsense curse words as Collin disappeared over the lip of the ravine.”Miranda and Collin
“"I'm a vampire not a cheetah."”Colin
1. WHERE’S SAWYER WHEN YOU NEED HIM?
2. MORE ISSUES THAN NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC
3. A DAY WITHOUT A SWORN AFFIDAVIT IS LIKE A DAY WITHOUT SUNSHINE
4. I CAN SEE YOUR HEADLIGHTS
5. LAID BARE … AND NOT IN THE FUN WAY
6. MC HAMMER RUINS AN OTHERWISE PLEASANT EVENING
7. SLEEPING AT THE WHEEL TENDS TO MAKE YOUR PASSENGERS NERVOUS
8. NOT OK, JOHN DENVER
9. GIMME SHELTER
10. PWNED IN THE PAWN SHOP
11. FRIENDSHIPS SHOULDN’T BE FORMED IN PARKING LOTS
12. ON THE ROAD AGAIN
We’re hiding the organizations, themes, errata, awards, links to supplemental material, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book and books that cite this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.