Solomon Northup awoke in the middle of the night with his body trembling. Slowly, he realized that he was handcuffed in a dark room and his feet were chained to the floor. He managed to slip his hand into his pocket to look for his free papers that proved he was one of 400,000 free blacks in a... read more
1. "Well, my boy, how do you feel now?"
2. "I wished for wings"
3. "I will learn you your name!"
4. Life is dear to every living thing
5. "A song of peace"
6. "If I ever catch you with a book"
7. "I am here now a slave"
8. "How can I end my days here?
9. "Solomon Northrup is my name!"
10. "I had been restored to happiness and liberty"
We’re hiding the movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.