“You mean to tell me you’ve been employed as a software engineer for five years and your net worth is $500?” These are not the words you want to hear from your mortgage banker when you’re looking to borrow a large sum of money. Despite a well-paying job, the author had managed to spend... read more
The Big Picture
1. Why This Book matters
2. Key Prinsiples
3. Your Financial Philosophy and Life Vision
Covering the Basics
4. Getting Started
5a. Uncle Sam is Not Your Friend
5b. Uncle Sam is Your Friend After All
Spending and Saving
6. Spending Your Way to Financial Freedom
7. The $6,745, 171 Automobile Collection
8. Home, Sweet Home?
9. Investing Overview
10. Bonds: Where You Are the Lender
11. Stocks Rock! (And Sometimes Shock)
12. Where Do You Stash Your Bags of Cash?
Getting Into Action
13. What's Your Magic Number ?
14. Now What?
For Updates and Resources
About the Author
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.