Shelfari edited the characters of The Murder of Roger Ackroyd Tuesday, October 12, 2010.
- Edited the description of Hercule Poirot: The egotistical little Belgian detective who can't
resistcomingout of retirement.
- Edited the description of Dr. James Sheppard: The local doctor, a friend of the victim, who insists
onhelpingPoirot solve the case.
- Edited the description of Caroline Sheppard: The doctor's gossipy sister, who keeps house for him.
Ifithappens in their village, she knows about it.
- Edited the description of Ralph Paton: The victim's ne'er-do-well stepson, who's down on his
- Edited the description of Flora Ackroyd: Niece to the murdered man, Roger Ackroyd always hoped she would marry Ralph and settle