Vincent Bugliosi, whom many view as the nation’s foremost prosecutor, has successfully taken on, in court or on the pages of his books, the most notorious murderers of the last half century—Charles Manson, O.J. Simpson, and Lee Harvey Oswald. Now, in the most controversial book of his... read more
1. God, Etc.
2. God in Court
3. The Christian God Cannot Exist
4. Atheism and Its Current Leading Prolocutors
5. Darwin and Evolution
6. The Intelligence (or Lack Thereof) of Intelligent Design, and First Cause
8. Born-Again Christians and Their Remarkable Beliefs
9. Jesus Died for Whom? And for What?
10. If Jesus Wasn't the Son of God, Then Who Was He?
11. The Many Absurdities of Christianity, and Its Monstrous God
12. The Catholic Church: Great, Grand, and Silly
13. If God Is All-Good, Why Does He Put All of Us to Death?
14. What's So Great Up There in Heaven?
15. A Brief Descent into Hell
16. Praying to a Tree Trunk
17. Between Morality and Religion, Who Needs Whom?
18. Hey, Look at Us, We're Just as Silly as They Are
19. The Sense and Morality of Agnosticism
-Flushing God Out
About the Author
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.