From the unique perspective of first-hand experience, Phil Keller presents a lively, interesting devotional commentary on one of the best-loved Bible passages. Equipped with a shepherd's experience and insight, Mr. Keller leads and prods the reader to the greenest pastures of discovery and... read more
“To think that God in Christ is deeply concerned about me as a particular person immediately gives great purpose and enormous meaning to my short sojourn upon this planet.”
“...whenever I came into view and my presence attracted their attention, the sheep quickly forgot their foolish rivalries and stopped their fighting. The shepherd's presence made all the difference in their behavior.”
1. "The Lord is my Shepherd"
2. "I Shall Not Want
3. "He Maketh Me to Lie Down in Green Pastures"
4. "He Leadeth Me Beside the Still Waters"
5. "He Restoreth My Soul"
6. "He Leadeth Me in the Paths of Righteousness for His Name's Sake"
7. "Yea Though I Walk Through the Valley..."
8. "Thy Rod and Thy Staff They Comfort Me"
9. "Thou Preparest a Table Before Me..."
10. "Thou Anointest My Head With Oil"
11. "Surely Goodness and Mercy Shall Follow Me..."
12. "I Will Dwell in the House of the Lord For Ever"
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.