The New York Times bestselling author of Physics of the Impossible gives us a stunning and provocative vision of the future. Based on interviews with over three hundred of the world’s top scientists, who are already inventing the future in their labs, Kaku—in a lucid and engaging... read more
Introductions: Predicting the Next 100 Years
1. Future of the Computer: Mind Over Matter
2. Future of AI: Rise of the Machines
3. Future of Medicine: Perfection and Beyond
4. Nanotechnology: Everything from Nothing?
5. Future of Energy: Energy from the Stars
6. Future of Space Travel: To the Stars
7. Future of Wealth: Winners and Losers
8. Future of Humanity: Planetary Civilizations
9. A Day in the Life in 2100
We’re hiding the errata, movie connections, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.