Ballroom_Pink edited the characters of Dash & Lily's Book of Dares 3 weeks ago.
see Ballroom_Pink’s edits | report abuse
- reordered the characters.
- 1 : Dash: One of the two main characters. Dash is a teenage boy living in New York. He has a quirky sense of humor along with an unfathomable love with the OED (Oxford English Dictionary).
- 2 : Lily: Lily is one of the main characters. She is a teenage girl who is fascinated by everything and loves almost everything as well. She is a very good girl, but the dares in the red moleskine get her into a bit of trouble. She works hard into finding the clues, and ultimately, Dash. Lily loves Christmas, animals, and books.
- 3 : Edgar Thibaud: A mutual "friend" of both Dash and Lily. He killed Lily's gerbil in 1st grade and gave her the nickname "Shrilly," (because she screamed) which stuck with her through middle school forcing her to transfer to a private high school.
- 4 : Boomer: Boomer (short for boomerang) is Dash's best friend. He is immature and doesn't think things through, but he cares about Dash. He helps his friend as he works his ways through the dares and the girl behind the notebook.
- 5 : Sofia: Sofia and Dash dated for four months prior to her moving to Spain. During their dating, she spoke very little English apparently, and Dash was tasked with fixing this. They didn't really break up, they just eased away from each other. During Sophia's time in Spain, Dash tried his best to keep up with her through e-mail and other modes of communication. However, they both knew when they were dating that they didn't exactly LOVE one another- they were just mutually fond of each other. It was something Sophia said that scared Dash into not wanting to meet Lily in person for fear that she'd be too different from the girl he'd imagined. When Sophia came back for the holidays, Dash ended up spending a night (asleep) in her hotel room.
- 6 : Priya: Priya is Sophia's best friend, and one of Dash's friends. She sees Dash reading a rather explicit book in the Strand, and this is where we meet her character. At another point, she reveals that Sophia, Dash's lovely ex-girlfriend, was coming back from Spain for the holidays and invited both Dash and Boomer to a day-after-Christmas party at her house.
- 7 : Mark: Mark not only works at the Strand, he is also Lily's cousin. He is the one who delivers the Red Moleskin (the book of dares) back to Lily after Dash completes the first challenge.He is also the person who lets them into the room with the OED, and the one who lets them out after it locked behind them.
- 8 : Langston: Lily's older brother who is staying with her this Christmas. He is the one who got the red notebook started
- 9 : Grandpa: Lily's grandfather who knows everyone in the neighborhood. Very protective of his Lily-Bear and doesnt want her to get into trouble
- 10 : Snarly: The Muppet Lily designs as what she imagines Dash to look like