Carol edited the glossary entries of The Grimm Legacy Wednesday, December 8, 2010.
see Carol’s edits | report abuse
- reordered the glossary entries.
- 1 : The Grimm Collection: The most special of the Special Collections at the New York Circulating Materials Repository. A secret collection containing powerful magical items from the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm.
- 2 : The Wells Bequest: Collection located next door to the Grimm Collection. Named after H.G. Wells, it contains magical science fiction objects.
- 3 : Pneum: One of many plastic cylindrical containers used to transport objects to and from the stacks to the Main Examination Room.
- 4 : Kuduo: A ceremonial vessel from the Akan people, used by Dr. Rust to store deposits given as collateral for items borrowed out of the Grimm collection. This kuduo is the property of Marc Merritt's uncle.
- 5 : Dereifier: A small magical appliance that transforms things from reality based to virtual.