After Alison DiLaurentis goes missing, her four best friends, Hanna Marin, Spencer Hastings, Emily Fields, and Aria Montgomery start to drift apart. But three years after Alison's disappearance the four girls start getting texts from A. All of them have something to hide and A is ready to tell... read more
3 years after the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis, four ex-friends get text messages, IM's, and emails from an unknown person named "A" who knows every single secret they told Alison. Now "A" is threating to share every single secret, big or small, that no other person knows of. Will "A"... read more (warning: may contain spoilers)
3 years after the disappearance of Alison DiLaurentis, four ex-friends get text messages, IM's, and emails from an unknown person named "A" who knows every single secret they told Alison. Now "A" is threating to share every single secret, big or small, that no other person knows of. Will "A" be found, or will "A" come out and tell everyone...?
“Three may keep a secret, if two of them are dead.”Benjamin Franklin
“Not it”Alison DiLaurentis
“I was afraid that a bee had flown into my pants, and I thought that the bee was going to sting me, and so I yelled out in terror.”Ezra Fitz
“Look at his butt!”Kirsten Cullen
“"Holy Whit."”Ezra Fitz
Aria: Surprise! I wonder what your pig puppet will have to say about this… —AHighlighted by 369 Kindle customers
Hey Em, Sob! I’ve been replaced! You found another friend to kiss! —AHighlighted by 359 Kindle customers
Aria, Maybe he fools around with students all the time. A lot of teachers do…. Just ask your dad! —AHighlighted by 358 Kindle customers
Hey Hanna, Since prison food makes you fat, you know what Sean’s gonna say? Not it! —AHighlighted by 350 Kindle customers
Spencer, Covet is an easy one. When someone covets something, they desire and lust after it. Usually it’s something they can’t have. You’ve always had that problem, though, haven’t you? —AHighlighted by 339 Kindle customers
Hanna, Even Daddy doesn’t love you best! —AHighlighted by 322 Kindle customers
A A A A A A: I already told you: Kissing your sister’s boyfriend is WRONG.Highlighted by 300 Kindle customers
Thought you might want this back. Love, AHighlighted by 294 Kindle customers
Aria, That’s some kind of extra credit! Love ya, A P.S. Wonder what your mom would think if she found out about your dad’s little, uh, study buddy…and that you knew!Highlighted by 283 Kindle customers
“Hell is other people,” she chanted. It was her favorite quote by the French philosopher Jean-Paul Sartre and a perfect mantra for Rosewood.Highlighted by 238 Kindle customers
How It All Started
1. Oranges, Peaches, and Limes, Oh My!
2. Icelandic (and Finnish) Girls Are Easy
3. Hanna's First Toggle
4. Spencer Walks the Plank
5. Starts and Fitz
6. Emily's French Too!
7. Spencer's Got a Tight Posterior (Deltoid)
8. Where Are the Damn Girl Scouts When You Need Them?
9. Not Your Typical Student-Teacher Conference
10. Single Girls Have Way More Fun
11. At Least Sweet Potatoes Have Lots of Vitamin A
12. Mmm, Love That New-Test-Score Smell
13. Act One: Girl Makes Boy Want Her
14. That'll Teach You to Google-Stalk When You're Supposed to Be Studying
15. Insulting His Masculinity Is Such a Deal Breaker
16. Never Trust an Invite Without a Return Address
17. Duck, Duck, Goose!
18. Where's Our Old Emily and What Have You Done With Her?
19. Spicy Hot
20. All Emily Needs is a Light Saber and a Black Helmet
21. Hot Girls- They're Just Like Us!
22. Beer Baths Are Good For the Pores
23. Icelandic Aria Gets What She Wants
24. There's More Than Just Shoes and Jeans in Spencer's Closet
25. Student Drivers These Days!
26. Do U Love Me? Y or N?
27. Don't Mind Me, I'm Just Dead!
28. Brad and Angelina Actually Met at the Rosewood Police Station
29. Good Morning, We Hate You
30. The Circus is Back in Town
31. Hell is Other People
32. A Fallen Star
33. Rosewood's Finest
34. Fancy Meeting You Here
35. Just You Wait
We’re hiding the organizations, glossary entries, errata, contributors, links to supplemental material, books with additional background information, books that influenced this book, books influenced by this book, books that cite this book and books cited by this book sections. If you would like to add content to them, you must first make them visible.