Scroll Sample edited the ridiculously simplified synopses of Freakonomics Wednesday, January 30, 2013.
see Scroll Sample’s edits | report abuse
- reordered the ridiculously simplified synopses.
- 1: If Indiana Jones were an economist, he’d be Steven Levitt
- 2: CSI for the economist.
- 3: Economists apply economic theory to non-traditional topics such as sumo wrestling.
- 4: A swimming pool is more dangerous than a gun and teachers cheat too....
- 5: People are greedy. People are gullible. I got you to buy this book, no?
- 6: "Incentives are the corner stones of modern life."
- 7: People respond to incentives.
- 8: Levitt digs through piles of information and proves our world is full of hypocrisy, stereotypes, and bigotry.