This content section has been deprecated.
Please help us clean up the page by moving the content from this section into other relevant sections. Once it has been emptied this section will no longer appear on the page but the edit history will still be available in the page's history.
TEN THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT MEGAN MCDONALD
10. She begins writing each book on a napkin.
9. Her favorite book as a child was Harriet the Spy by Louise Fitzhugh.
8. She is a lifetime member of the real Toad Pee Club!
7. When she was born, the fifth girl in her family, the doctor yelled, “It’s a boy!” for a joke.
6. She loves ice cream so much (especially Screamin’ Mimi’s) that she once fell down a hill when chasing the ice-cream truck and had to have stitches!
5. She has two dogs, two horses, and fifteen wild turkeys that land on her roof to wake her up every morning.
4. The Rubber Hand Trick is the best joke she ever played on her sisters. Read the first book, Judy Moody, to find out all about it.
3. Her middle name is Jo… She once wanted to change her name to Megan Jo Amy-Beth McDonald so it would contain the names of all four Little Women in the book by Louisa May Alcott.
2. As a girl, she collected bugs, fancy toothpicks, scabs and Barbie doll heads!
And the #1 thing you never knew about Megan is…
When she worked at a children’s bookstore, she once chased (and caught!) a burglar who had stolen two bags full of books and tried to get away on his bicycle!