You know how these pages are usually where the author talks about growing up and writing and all that? Well, I thought I'd do something a little different, and so I let Blogger interview me via the random questions you get when you sign up for a blog.
So, take it away, Blogger:
1. Describe the sound of a moist waffle falling onto a hot griddle.
Ah....breakfast! Also, does that waffle iron timer still work???
2. Radio wire is often used to make bird nests. What station do they listen to?
NPR, of course!
3. Come up with some possible band names for your group that features a washboard and a styrofoam tuba.
The All-Star Band--and Laundry Service
4. When your science teacher smashed a frozen rose with a hammer, did you warm the petals to bring them back to life?
Wow, am I glad I didn't go to your school! We just dissected frogs.
On second thought, the rose petal thing certainly wouldn't have been as freaky. Or smelly.
5. If mud is dirt plus water, what is clay?
Mud you pay for!
6. Why does the taste of pennies remind you of losing a tooth?
Um, what are you doing in your spare time? Because penny-tasting? Really?
7. You've successfully slain the dragon! How will you toast your marshmallows?
I've slain the dragon! I'm going to be getting enough reward money to buy my own house with one of those cool fireplaces that start up when you push a button. Hello, s'mores!
8. You're trapped in a well with a goat and a slinky. Describe how you will escape.
Hello, I have a slinky AND a goat. Why on earth do I need to escape?
9. The love potion you made tastes terrible. How will you drink it?
Ever had cough syrup? Of course you have. And how does it taste?
10. When you spilled the milk, did it look like the moon?
How did you KNOW? I'm thinking you're a mind-reader, Blogger.